Monday, September 14, 2009

A Guilty Day II = Abundance

I finally took my shower.
...
As I washed my face, I realised that all that I had experienced today were a form of abundance.
  • Abundance in the form of making an appointment (at a later date) with the Principal of first choice of school that we had in mind for Thea - so that she could allocate her time for us to give us her undivided attention and thorough explanations of what their programmes are all about.
  • Abundance in the form of the warm and welcoming gestures of the Principal of the second choice of school we had in mind for Thea - so that we could be assured that Thea will be fine if she went to school there.
  • Abundance in the form of test driving a Mazda 3 - the 23% improved version from the old model.
  • Abundance in the form of test driving a RX 8 - a fast yet practical car.
  • Abundance in the form of test driving an Audi TT - my supposedly dream car, which made me realised that it did not really make my heart skip a beat afterall because the drive was too refined though fast and smooth.
  • Abundance in the form of spending the whole day with hubby and Thea - we had breakfast, lunch, tea; visited schools; and test drove cars.
  • Abundance in the form of going through the disturbed process (my own creation, of course) of insuring my uncle's new car - acknowledging the weaknesses that I had and still being shown compassion and understanding.
...
My uncle called again after my shower. He assured me that everything is alright and reminded that I needn't feel bad about it; and when I sounded like I was going to cry (which I really was going to), he laughed (his usual trick) to lighten the conversation. Thank you, Ah Ku.
...
Looks like I have always been surrounded by abundance (though not necessarily in monetary form), whenever I am just willing to really observe and accept what is there for me.
...
Appreciating it all. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment