Monday, September 14, 2009

The Weekend Rendezvous

Had breakfast with in-laws.

Arrived at Malacca @ 1pm. Decided to have chicken rice ball for lunch.


Check out the crowd!! Luckily, my clever Uncle Stewart went to queue up first while we all parked our cars.

Delicious Chicken Rice Balls.

Thea making funny faces.

Wiped out Chicken Rice Balls. Btw, we had 2 whole chickens. ;p
...
On Day 2, after we had Chicken Rice Balls for lunch (again!), we walked around before heading to Jonkers 88 for cendol, ABC and Assam Laksa. Mom said that it is very famous wor.
...
The Assam Laksa, the ABC & the Cendol
...
After 'dessert', all of them (as in - Mom, Chow, Uncle Stewart & Aunty Mandy) left for KL while hubby, Thea and I went to somewhere in Kota Laksamana (I think) to indulge in one of my favourite cannot-leave-Malacca-without-eating-it, Satay Babi.

Didn't managed to eat a lot with a full stomach, but my taste buds were definitely satisfied.


I took a picture of this so that next time, I can remember the name of this restaurant.
...
Oh yes, forgot to tell you the reason why we went to Malacca.
...
For them... Penny & Peng Weng. :)
...
Congratulations on your union. May Love always be present in your journey together.
...
Love you both. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment