Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cough

Thea has been coughing for almost 3 weeks now. Just doesn't seem to be getting better. I brought her to see this Chinese doctor. Don't know la.. it's cheap la... and since he doesn't threathen Thea to open her mouth to see the conditions of the throat which makes her gag, she loves going to see him.
...
The thing is, she is NOT any getting better!
...
So much so, I think the haze has also gotten into me that I am feeling a bit funny right at my chest area and just below my throat (or is the whole area just my throat?!?). Anyway, decided to skip school for whole of this week already since schools are closing down. And I will take her to see a Western doctor already. When I am not there yet, I guess I still have to use illusion to cure an illusion... how wonderful these creations!
...
Cough can be quite long winded. So for those of you experiencing the long-winded stay of a cough, do take good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment