Monday, June 29, 2009

Estimation

Sometimes, I think there is something wrong with the angel's estimation. She somehow has a tendency of either over cooking or under cooking amounts of food. When there are not many people eating at home, she'd cook up a storm. When everyone is home for dinner, somehow... there just isn't enough food.. funny right?
...
You know what she cooked for lunch today, in particularly for me?? 1 fried egg, 1 long sausage, 3 short sausages, 2 pieces of fried fish fillet and blanched broccoli. It was obviously too much, but due to my mentality of lack, i.e. not to waste food, I stuffed myself. When I later told her that it was too much, she asked me back, "but you finished right?" I admitted that I STRUGGLED to finish it and it was hard to stuff another piece of WHATEVER into my mouth! She laughed.
...
Sometimes, I don't know if she is the boss or I am the boss... sighs...

No comments:

Post a Comment