Monday, June 29, 2009

The Siblings' BBQ

Had a BBQ gathering for the KOK siblings & their partners last friday night (26/6) for the fun of it. Hubby, Thea, Jon, Pauline, Bee & Prissy was present. However, Prissy came much later.
...
This was hubby setting up the BBQ.

Bee helping hubby set up the BBQ.


Some parts of the dinner.

The BBQ.


Bee & I.

Jon & I.

The beautiful Pauline.


Stealing a shot with the Chef of the night.


I didn't get to take pics of Prissy because by the time she came, I was all cleaned up engrossed with AOD Channel 901.

The BBQ? Oh, company was great, music was great (from Bee's laptop & handphone - he was bluetoothing music to Pauline & I), but food sucked - except for the prawns. Because I marinated the chicken wings, steak and fish and they tasted awful, and Bee marinated the prawns and no one complained. ;p
...
But it was a nice quiet night with the siblings. Only wished that the food was tastier.. :{

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know.

    Computer

    ReplyDelete