Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day at school & gym

Today is 5th January 2009 and it is the first day of school for schooling children. Thea initially was reluctant to wake up from bed until I reminded her all her friends at TT was waiting for her at class. She quickly got up and got herself ready. She was really excited.
...
Her being first day at school after a long break, was also my first day at gym after her long break. Because I had been away from the exercise regime for quite some time, I decided to take this first day slow by attending the Core & Stretch Class by Tomas. This instructor will be leaving soon and all the tai-tais at the gym just simply love his class. Although I find some of his classes quite hard to follow but I must admit that I had fun too.
...
After class & gym, we headed to Sheraton Subang to have dim sum lunch with my cousin from Australia, Jillian, whom I had not met for ages! Boy, had she grown!! I was so glad to see her! Although time was short of us catching up more on each other, I was really fortunate to be able to have a meal with her to find out about her latest updates.
...
Don't ask me how Thea's class went because she never tells me even if I ask. But there was this lady who asked me which was my child when I was standing outside her class waiting for her to finish. When I revealed, she smiled happily and said, "oohhh... Thea!! She is really clever!!" I was amazed and asked "really??". She explained that Thea would help the "aunties" (actually the teachers at TT) to paste clouds on the board! Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what she was talking about, but I guess if other parents notice it, then my little princess must be clever! hehehe..
...
Today is not only Thea's first day at school and my first day at gym. Tonight (which is still today ;p) will also be my first Mindfulness Meditation class at Clove&Clive. I just can't wait!! And to my pleasant surprise, I found out that Penny, Ms Ang and Mr Siew will also be joining us in class. It will definitely be a beautiful class with the presence of loving beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment