Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Book Exchange @ Clove&Clive

Today is truly a plesant day. I got up early this morning and headed to Centrepoint to meet Jer Lin for brunch at Pizza Uno. It was great being able to catch up and share both our thoughts, feelings, experiences and knowledge on the vast subjects that we talked about. She suggested that she will come over to my place on Wednesday, which I am grateful because the forgetful me forgot to pass her some of Thea's clothes for Kierstan and Tristan's birthday present which was meant to be passed to her since ages ago!! After lunch, I headed to Angel Caster to get the 2 deck of oracle cards that I had meant to get for 2 Earth Angels - Annie and T2.
...
I arrived at Clove&Clive slightly past 2pm. We were all seated and guided to share our gratitude for year 2008. It was seriously like another CM's course. People started crying and I wept too. Before it was my turn to speak, I was so ready for a lengthy gratitude talk. However, when it was my turn (as I was weeping away with gratitude), my gratitude "speech" turned out to be short and sweet.
...
We "partied" a little when it was makan time. Mamma Mia was playing. Some people were laughing away, some chatting away and some, observed others with peace and love. I was doing all of those, while snapping pictures away with my camera which was running out of battery. It was truly a beautiful session.
...
After the makan time, we all sat down and took turns to take numbers, from a transparent fish bowl to "pick" our destined book for the day. Angeline was joking that if she picked my book, she would roll on the floor 3 times! Swee Leng added that it had to be naked!! We were all really looking forward to that scene... and fortunately for her, she didn't pick my book! Haha!
...
I picked a book written by Paulo Coelho. I can't remember the title of the book because I exchanged it with Angeline who picked the book, The Alchemist, also written by Paulo Coelho. We exchanged the book because Angeline already own the same book which she picked so we decided to exchange it. Angeline suggested that after we have both finished reading the book in hand, she will hand me back the book which I initially picked as it was meant for me too.
...
Tuck Loon ended the session with another round of thanksgiving for our efforts to be present at the event which made the event possible. Some of us stayed back for some card reading session. I left at about 5ish.
...
Clove&Clive has indeed showed me much. I am so thankful and grateful to the Universe for making my meeting with Tuck Loon again possible, and for Lai Fun's invitation to join them on their weekly meditation sitting. I calculated back and it had only been 3 months since my involvement there and somehow I feel that I have been there since its conception, which was 3 years ago. It is truly like being HOME, and a few others share the same sentiment. I shared with Angeline this, and with the rest of them today during my gratitude "speech", that "kewujudan saya di-confirm oleh Clove&Clive".
...
With gratitude, to Clove&Clive and all the wonderful beings' presence there. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment