Sunday, January 25, 2009

Almost Done.

Yes, I am almost done preparing for CNY. Although I kinda overslept this morning, but time was on my side. I did everything that I had to do for the house, i.e. clean the altar, wash and re-energise my crystals, place them accordingly to the fengshui directives and etc. I even got stuffs ready for tonight's prayers and tomorrow's pai-nin stuffs - so that there is no need to rush tonight or tomorrow. Hubby was really sweet too, when I told him to wake up to help me, he woke up immediately without hesitation. :)
...
Why I decided to blog an entry today is because, well... it is almost over, CNY eve I mean; I only need to get a few things later when little princess takes her nap; and this is my break time. ;D Other than that, guardian angel said something to me which I found quite funny in the midst of her cooking. She said, "Ma'am, today you very busy hor?" I looked at her, blurred that such comment could even come out of her! Haha! No, I wasn't angry or anything like that and I am quite sure she knows me better now to be offended by things like that. I was just shocked by 2 things: -
...
1) She felt such ease with me, which is really good news to me.
2) By her statement, that meant that I was literally WORKING today!! haha!
...
No, it's not that serious. It's just that most days, she sees me either out, in front of the TV or laptop, reading, playing with Thea or talking to hubby. She hardly ever saw me lift my finger to wipe or clean anything! Haha! I jokingly told her that she shouldn't be teasing me and should be more encouraging to me! She laughed, nodded her head and said, "yes ma'am, it's good!" and gave me a smile. Anyway, I gave her assurance that I would only do this ONCE a year.. haha!
...
Afraid that she'd climb on top of my head? Nah. I trust that she wouldn't. In fact, I don't even want to label her as my domestic servant because I don't see her any lower than me. I see her as equal and she does all the work that I am suppose to do in exchange for shelter, clothing, food and money; which spiritually, is just an exchange of energy. And I am so blessed and fortunate that she does it better than me. Really! I couldn't get Thea to take her medication and she was like, "Ma'am, leave it to me." And as I trustfully did, so many times she managed to "con" Thea to taking her medication! She is good.. haha.. and thank Heavens for a guardian angel like her!
...
Ok, it's going to be 3pm soon. I really ought to get going to get the remaining stuffs to usher in the Moo-Moo year. Oh, did I mention, I love the CNY song they are playing on PHDC...
...
"Clarabelle is in the house, happy moo-moo year... " hahaha.. so creative, so catchy and Thea loves it too!
...
Happy Moo-Moo year to all! May you and your loved ones be blessed with love, happiness, joy, peace, good health, prosperity and lots of moments of right understanding. Blessed We Are.

No comments:

Post a Comment