Saturday, January 24, 2009

59.7kg (13th November 2008) - 57.55kg (24th January 2009)

Yup. Progress again. I lost 2.15kg todate from the last time I weighed myself since 2 months 2 days ago on the 13th November 2008. It's strange that each time I weigh myself, it would be at my daughter's doctor's clinic... tsk tsk tsk.
...
She was having fever since last night so I took her to the doctor this morning. After consultation and while waiting for the dispense of medicine, I decided to help myself to the weighing machine just next to the reception counter. Hmm... 57.55 kg. Happy. :)
...
I think I am absolutely entering into the vanity zone. I got so excited that I took out my calculator and started punching the difference, divided by how many months, how many days - calculating how many grams or kgs I'd have lost in the span of this period. Amazing.. hahaa.. and I did not even go to the gym for the whole month of December and the whole of last week due to the school holidays and the CNY preparations! And I must say this, I am actually able to wear some of my pre-marital and pre-prenancy clothes!! Every year, when I pack up old clothes to give away, they were mostly clothes that I could not fit in anymore; but this year, the clothes that I mostly gave away were clothes were that too loose or too big for me! Although I did feel a bit "sayang", but heck, no way am I going back to that size!! I want to look good, stay good and feeeeeeeeel good!!!
...
I guess eating the right food and the right quantity does make a difference. I remember in my last entry, my target was 54kg and my new year resolution was 51kg. Ok, I'll take it slow. Work towards 54kg first, then the 51kg will follow. I have 11 months to work at it. Kudos to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment