Friday, January 30, 2009

Heroes Season I

Believe it or not, I finished the whole season in 2.5 days. If not for certain activities that I had to attend to, I would have finished it in 1.5 - 2 days.
...
Amazing amazing series! I've heard some friends talked about it, but never really got about it. I told hubby to get me the series some months back and refused to watched it until I am sure I had absolutely nothing to do.
...
Actually, there is nothing to really blog about this.. just for the fact that I am quite amazed at myself for watching such series! I am not a bummer, no. But somehow, this series just got me GLUED to the TV! The exact sentiment when I watched Desperate Housewives Season 1 & 2. Well, actually, a bit different because with Desperate Housewives, I could still take a toilet break without having to pause the damn series; stop the CD to go out and etc.. With Heroes, I was just absolutely glued and when I am out, I actually consciously contemplated if I should turn back to continue watching it! Absolutely absurd.. haha.. but I love it.
...
Now that I have finished Season 1, I am seriously considering if I should get Season 2 & 3. Hubby, being supportive as ever said, "Get la!" hahaha.. and it's not like he sits down and watches the series with me! Haha!
...
Anyway, it's quite fun. I can't wait to catch up on the rest to see how the special people save the world! Boy, such a great mission!! :P

2 comments:

  1. It's a good series. I managed to borrow Season 3 and am now trying to get Season 2 first before I watch Season 3 and it is bloody addictive. When I first watched Season 1 on Astro, I never missed it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That makes the two of us! I am normal! haha...

    ReplyDelete