Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 Days before CNY

Today is the eve of CNY eve. The weather is hot, and I am not done with cleaning. To make things worst, little princess is sick. She vomited 3 times thus far and her fever is not too friendly to me. She refused to take her medication and each time we use force, she willingly throws out everything that she has eaten before. Bad.
...
To think that tomorrow is the eve and the day after is CNY is already sending me the chills. The only thing that I am looking forward to is the 2nd day of CNY where hubby's friends will be coming over, and the 6th day of CNY, where I'd meet up with my old college friends. Other than that.. CNY, BAH! HUMBUG!
...
Nothing to do with the money, the prayers or anything like that.. just the intensity of things lining up one by one which has to be fulfilled not by the free will. CNY, BAH! HUMBUG!
...
Gosh, such resistance! But at least I am now more truthful to myself about what I don't like rather than suppressing it and giving myself 101 better reasons why I SHOULD lurve CNY!
...
Still, I know. I have to work at it. Not to let the mind swing like a pendulum from an extreme right/left to the extreme left/right; but to stay just still, right at the middle...
...
Yes, the middle path - there's where apparently peace is. So I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment