Saturday, January 3, 2009

Solemn Declaration

This was supposed to be posted yesterday. Although I wasn't very busy yesterday, don't know why I never got about posting it. Hmm... and yet I had posted something else, right? Hmm.. could be resistance.. haha.. but no bother, am going to do it anyway.
...
So...
...
I hereby solemnly declare that I shall not consume any kinds of alcohol of any amount for period starting 2nd January 2009 to 1st February 2009 for any purposes or whatsoever. Nevertheless, food or desserts knowned for its recipes being cooked with alcohol, is acceptable.
...
Reason: TL told me once, to stop drinking as it messes up my chakras. Although I don't already drink much, I am conscious of that fact. I realised that each time after I drink, especially more than 1 glass, my body systems messes up. Yeah, I do have a great time drinking, but it takes a few days after for my body systems to be functioning normally again. Not that I get hangovers or anything like that, my body just works very strangely after a night of alcohol. TL invited me to not drink for a month, so to observe what happens to me. I decided to take up the challenge hence this declaration to all. :)
...
So, why the period stated? hehehe.. because 2nd February is hubby's birthday. I can make an exception for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment