Saturday, October 24, 2009

Joyful, Joyful!

I had a joyful day today.. started joyfully early mornin'. Finally had an appointment with Hari you see, and blessed with many of his wise words, guidance and loving healing :). Even Navitha (the volunteer at Irah) commented that I looked so joyful after stepping out from the session with Hari. So blessed! So joyful!

I proceeded to pick Thea up from school. Walked around and about in SP, trying to find something to buy with RM20 Parkson Vouchers which expires in November. Found nothing, but still joyful.

Came home after Nicole's (Thea's friend at school) birthday party. Had lunch with hubby and talked and talked and talked - he was really interested in what Hari had to share with me.

He asked me, "did you ask Hari about our issues?"

First thing that crossed my mind, "erm, was there an issue?!?" but I said, "no wor.. I forgot..."

Then he said, "you see, you see.. you don't love 'us' one you know...."

I burst into laughters!! Lols.

Surprisely, Angeline asked the same thing. Actually, I am not aware if I did or do have a problem with hubby. But if I do, I am not aware of it; and if I did, the issue or so-called problem doesn't seem to exist in my hologram now.

I jokingly told him, "eh, why not YOU go and ask Hari about OUR problem la.. " lols.

Guess what he said?

"Ya, I will."

Shocking, but nice! Just the response I liked to hear. :) Now, isn't that joyful? :D

Tried to take a nap with Thea. But she refused to sleep because she was too excited as Joelle (also Thea's friend from school and apparently, her current BFF - 'Best Friend Forever') was coming over later in the evening. I insisted that she slept and threatened I'd cancel her play date with Joelle if she didn't nap. Didn't work. And guess what, I myself kinda nearly fall asleep while she pretended to be asleep and when I opened my eyes to check if she has really fallen asleep, I found her sneaking away from me quietly on the bed to get out out bed!! Lols. I didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh! I called out to her and she immediately went into a sleepy position quickly to pretend to be asleep again! Lols. Just so you know, it happened a few times. It was hilarious!! After 1.5 hours, I joyfully gave up! How joyful to experience how sneakily smart my little girl can be! Lols.

Joelle came and left. And I had to attend the Sri Kuala Lumpur Graduation Night 2009 at Grand Dorsett, Subang (formerly known as Sheraton Subang). What I thought would be a night of obligation turned out to be really fun, heartwarming and joyful! I met some of my old teachers there and they actually REMEMBERED me after all these years (taking into account the number of students they come across after 15 years)!! What joy I felt!! Witnessed the Multimedia Presentations by the talented and creative Form 5ers introducing each and every of the classmates in the respective classes and special messages for the teachers and the school - absolutely touching and joyful! And oh, how I enjoyed the company of those that I sat with throughout the night! Absolutely a wonderful joyful experience! They consist of my Alumni committee including the Advisor, her spouse and a little boy (13 years). We made fun of each other and laughed so much. It was truly, truly joyful!!! :D

When I was on my way home, hubby was on the way home from work too! How joyful! He said he was hungry, so I accompanied him while he ate his supper and we chatted and chatted and chatted about how our day went. So, so romantic and joyful... :)

And it is time to sleep now. Being able to joyfully write this peace of entry is another joyful experience. :) And you know what else I am joyfully looking forward to besides a good night's sleep? It's tomorrow. I am going to Malacca with the girls for day trip. Now, isn't that another reason to be joyful, joyful, joyful??? :D

Have a joyful weekend everybody!! I know for sure I will. :D

Joyfully signing off... Joyful night to you and joyful dreams. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment