Sunday, October 11, 2009

Spontaneous Sunday

Today is yet another which I am pretty pleased with the outcome. All thanks to me.. ya, you read right - ME! Nowadays no need to be shy anymore.. because it is me mah.. if not because I am willing, if not because I moved my butt, if not because I said, "let's go", where to find the 'Spontaneous Sunday', right? ;p

I was awaken today by hubby's morning kiss. I could have stayed in bed, but decided to catch breakfast with him since he was going off to work in the afternoon. As brain dead as ever (especially on a non-working Sunday), I shared with him abrupt plans of today which I had not much intention to fulfil. You know, just one of those conversations to let the other party feel that I am not-so-lazy-kind-of-talk?

After breakfast, I lazed a little and started some writing work for C&C. There is an upcoming event, and as usual, I am in charged of writing and editing the biodatas of practitioners. Not difficult though, still pending some information, so although incomplete, completed what I could do on my part.

In the midst of that, hubby left for work... and in between that, I ran out of the study room once in a while, kissed Thea, and ran back to my seat. Yeah, I know.. sounds silly.. now that I am typing this also I think it is silly, but it was FUN!! really... especially when Thea giggles and laughs so happily. It's worth being silly. :)

After that, I entertained Thea for a while. We played barbie dolls, watched tv and talked nonsense. Quite fun, but not enough for me. So I decided to put on a skirt, put Thea and the maid in the car and headed out into the nearby kids' store to buy a table for Thea. I felt that her current table is just too small for her, so after obtaining 'consent' from the Prime Minister, I decided to fulfil the agenda. No stock in KK. We walked out of the store, disappointed. But then again, the table didn't look so attractive anyway, so we (Thea, maid & I) decided to head to Toy'r'us, Subang Parade. Arse luck! Nice table but still too small. Not up to my standard although price was reasonable. So we left for Ikea, just like that - after buying some buns from a bakery in case we got hungry along the way since it might cross over to dinner time (the time then was approximately 430pm).

We enjoyed our walk in Ikea, seeing this and that.. looking out for the big round coloured table that I had in mind for Thea, while at the same time picking up items that interested us into the shopping bag. By the time we reached the cashier, we paid for stuffs that we didn't come to Ikea for because the bloody table that I came to Ikea for was OUT-OF-STOCK!!!! But it was ok la.. I was not so disappointed, because I got to buy other things.. especially this book case for Thea's room! I am excited about it and can't wait to put the pieces all up together in order to put all of Thea's books on it!

FYI, I love books, so it excites me to be able to see books in orderly manner on a book shelf! :D

Probably my activities tpday were not such a big deal today to many people, but it is to me because it all started with a mini-intention to leave home for a mere 15 minutes and resulted in me being away from home for more than 2 hours!! The best part is, I didn't get what I wanted at the end of the day but came back with a whole load of other stuffs which I had planned to get long time ago but never did!! Real ironic!!

Anyway, I had fun. It's a little rambling, I know. But I felt like doing it, doing it now, and still having fun.

I hope you had fun too. Happy Sunday!!

1 comment: