Friday, November 13, 2009

Back to Duty.

I finally finished the Eclipse last night. I decided to take a little break from reading and watched tv, enjoyed facial, groceries, a little housekeeping for my study room and also some work on a website that I am working on. I think I had a pretty 'normal' day today for a 'tai-tai' (meaning, a housewife who isn't really a housewife in cantonese ;p). But I guess what I lacked to do today was to read Thea a story book which I promised before I returned Angel's call. We are always like that, once on the phone we talk non-stop until one of us REALLY have to go. Sometimes, I think that's bad.. lols.

It's 1am now. I am waiting for hubby to come home from work. Actually, I know that he'd be late because he was flying with his buddy, Kelvin. Whenever they are together, it is like when Angel and I are together. Just can't get enough of each other... talk and talk and talk only.. I used to teased him, "eh, what multi-billion project you talking about lah?" and Kelvin's wife apparently share the same sentiment. There was once, when we visited them and hubby was talking to Kelvin and I was hanging out with Elaine (Kelvin's wife) while the girls (they have twin daughters) were playing, she revealed to me that there was this time, she was shocked to see this number repeating so many times on the phone bill. She got really suspicious and dialed that number... ah... it was MY hubby's number.. so she was relieved.. lols. So funny.

Hmm, I hear the car alarm now. He must be back. So it must be time to sleep. Tomorrow will be another long day which I will try to figure this website that I am working on. It has been a drag... the html coding, the understanding of the languages to work the website.. hideous experience I tell you! brrrrr.... but I will get the hang of it I guess.. I've got a genious brother who is expert in IT, and best of all, I am GOD!! Muahahhahahhaaa... but of course, in the event I can't tackle the website... I will always have willing supporters.. ;p

Ok la.. time to stop talking nonsence... nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment