Friday, November 27, 2009

Favourite Word of the Day - 'Buy!'

Alina and I had a date today. :) I went to fetch her at about 3pm and we arrived at 1U at approximately 3:30pm. When I entered the carpark using my OneCard, the balance was RM12.00. When I left the carpark, it was RM1.00!! :-o  Lols.

We went on a shopping spree. Erm, more like her.. lols, but with a purpose. She was about to start work in a new employment next month and needed new shoes and suits. Each item that I saw her looked marvelous in, I just smiled and said, "buy!" Lols. She repeatedly labeled me 'evil'! She also helped me choose two night dresses which I have been wanting to buy for quite some time after that. I am so glad to have someone's opinion to guide me in my acquisition. Lols. One good thing about shopping with girlfriends is that they are able to tell you what you look good in, and keep an eye out on things that you had missed. I loved one of the dresses that she saw and asked me to try. I bought it after two tries - when I found the right size. :) Did I mention, she bought four pairs of shoes (her record was six pairs in a day) and this was within a span of approximately more or less, an hour! She has a thing for shoes.. lols.

We walked alot today. It was a sure way to exercise, so that made our dinner at Chilli's not so guilty. Alina, we forgot to order DESSERT!!!! lols. We had to as we had to rush with the limited time we had to buy a gift for her friend's son's birthday tomorrow morning. I bought some stuffs too at the same shop. Like I said, we were BOTH on a shopping spree... lols.

During dinner at Chilli's, we talked and talked and talked while we ate. Ok ok, I will admit it, more like I talked while munching dinner because I had to brief her about the Twilight Saga. While we were walking to the old wing earlier to find some suits for her (and boy, were there many beautiful ones at Edmundser!!), we passed by TGV. The 'New Moon' standup poster which was screening today caught my eye and I simply said, "I really would like to watch this movie." and she quickly replied, "come, let's go watch it!" I turned around and looked at her in shock, "YOU WOULD WATCH IT WITH ME??????" she nodded happily and said, "yes!! I love movies!!" I was in a natural high! I just could not resist and quickly agreed to the impromptu agenda! We bought our tickets before dinner and since she was quite unfamiliar with the whole Twilight saga, I briefed her slightly over dinner in the hope that she'd be able to grasp the movie better when we watched it later. I didn't give her much details though, only enough to let her understand what happened in the first series of Twilight and what would happen in New Moon. And then she excitedly asked me about the third & forth series, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Lols. I could not hesitate to tell her more... but again, not in too much detail, just the essesnce. There were just too much to share!! Lols. And after the 'story-telling', we talked a lot more about other books by other authors and other things. It was really awesome to exchange information with each other like that. :)

As we sat down in the comfy seats of GSC at the most front seats of the cinema (seriously, they were the only ones left :{ ), I felt the excitement! It was really thrilling. Alina was really into the movie, awing and reacting to the contents of the movie. It was sheer pleasure to see that she was enjoying the movie as much as me. Although I would have to say that the movie ended a little more abruptly then I had expected, I was glad I witnessed the final product of it, especially with a good friend, at Gold Class some more.. damn pampered hor? Lols. ;p

When we finally left 1U, it was almost midnight. Amazing how we had spend approximately 8-8.5 hours at a mall together! The last time we spent that long a time together was about 10 or 11 years ago. I would drive to her place and hang out with her for the whole day or she would drive all the way to my house (she was living in Ampang and I was living in Klang then) just to hang out with me for the whole day. Those were great memories and it is even greater now that after so many years of friendship, we'd still be able to enjoy each other's company like today.  :)

I truly enjoyed every moment with you today, Alina. Thank you for this wonderful day, and for your unconditional presence in my life. Love you very much... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahhahaa....and I was just blogging about my day!! Thank you for your time. I thoroughly enjoyed myself despite your constant "Buy", "Buy", "Buy"!!! You were literally chanting it like some mantra....geez...You're evil! Hahahahhaha....

    New Moon was great. Gonna watch Twilight since I have the DVD. Anyway, I think Edward Cullen rocks compared to Jacob....he's more suave...my type of guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... suave... yes he was.. erm, is still?!? Lols. I had a great time too, and thanks for the surprise gift! I love it!! *muaks*

    ReplyDelete