Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Moon



There, I've finished the book in 2 days. I read it when I first got it, read it before my nap, read it after my nap, read it before, during, after dinner, read it before I showered and immediately after changing, before AOD 901 & 921 started, in the midst of them and after that.. even, after Thea dozed off to dreamland, I was reading by the little lamp by my bedside.. I was addicted.

My only distractions today was breakfast with Ryan, Agnes and her sister, Irene, some insurance stuffs that I needed to settle and a resident committee meeting that I've called for. And I had completed the 2nd series of the Twilight Saga.

Ok, now I am trying to understand why the girls are so crazy about vampires..

The book was an enjoyment! I totally enjoyed my experience journeying the writer's creative and imaginative storyline. Now, I am wondering if the movie which will be screening on 20th November 2009 be as good as how it had been written. Nevertheless, I already have a date with hubby on that one and I am looking forward to it already. :D

I question myself - what now. Do I go back to MPH tomorrow to get Eclipse (the 3th series) or take a break? Although I roughly knew how the storyline went (thanks to the girls' neverending ramp about it whenever we met lately), I guess I am still looking forward to experience it myself.

I guess it is time to enjoy the illusion for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment