Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Foul Mood

Don't know why... my usual cheery morning turned into an edgy morning today. Probably it was because I was trying to read 'Eclipse' while numerous phonecalls kept coming in, interupting my pace :(. And hubby had to ask the stupidest question, "Where are you?" when he EXACTLY KNOWS where the hell I'd be at that hour of the morning!! Grrrr... but opps, I did let out my frustrations on him when it has nothing to do with him huh?

I do feel irritated today. Actually I can't understand it myself. I tried analyzing that it could be because there are 3 different parties coming to my house today for their services, namely the Gardener (routine maintenance), OSIM service fella (massage chair broken) and our contractor (toilet leaking). But when I started to rationalised with myself again, it seemed to be irrelevant - because there is nothing to do except to tell them what is wrong, let them figure it out themselves and then hubby to follow up! What could be edgy or irritating about that, right?

Ah well.. many other incidents which I am lazy to write it out. I am just plain not-focused at the moment. I just wanna read... after this, that is!

ARGH... now there's hubby at the door, telling me how I had parked my car in the garage... arghhh... yeah, I know... I don't feel like parking properly today, SO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ARGHHHHH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment