Sunday, November 8, 2009

Body, Mind & Spirit Event (BMS Event) @ Clove&Clive, Kelana Jaya - OUTCOME

Is it my imagination, or all other friends really have nothing to update about their experiences?!? They have been quiet. :/
======
Today is the last day of the Body, Mind & Spirit Event (BMS Event). I must say that the turnout was really good, considering the fact that some practitioners who initially did not have any appointments ended up with appointments so full that the Event ended kinda late.

Angel would say that I am abundance, that's why (lols); but I'd say that it was all divine order. :)

I served as a volunteer at the registration counter. Registering the participants, ensuring comfort for the practitioners, circulated the financial appreciation between the participants to the practitioners and had fun chatting with whoever that came into the center. It was mostly fun. Today, was really fun because I finally saw Angel! I had not seen her for a few days!! She turned up at the center with her whole family (she was not feeling well for the past few days which was why I was mostly running on a one-man, opps, woman show with some assistance and support from Lee Yuen and Steven). It was fun chatting and gossipping with her. And then Lilie came, Bee came, Jer Lin came, my uncle Stewart came.. and oh yes, Mom and Chow came too yesterday for a session! It was really good to see them at the center experiencing the sessions conducted.

Although I am a little tired after the Event but I'd say that it was all worthwhile. It felt good to see satisfied participants walking out of the center with more clarity or some form of relief on their issues. :)

I am utterly grateful and appreciative for the practitioners who participated in this Event and for the participants who gave themselves, the practitioners and us (Clove&Clive) a chance to experience what it's really like. It feels great! :)
======
So, I have neglected 'Eclipse'. I am going to catch up on it soon... Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment