Friday, November 13, 2009

Wi-Fi at Gloria Jeans.

This is awesome! I am writting this entry with my laptop at Gloria Jeans, Subang Parade. I brought my laptop along today because I wanted to start off with some writing and to finish off some other writing. Don't know if I am being ambitious about that, but ah well... I could always try to do what I could do, righto?

What awed me earlier was the experience relating to my inability to connect to the wi-fi on my laptop. I was tempted to ask the waiters for help but instinctively I turned behind me instead (there were 2 men sitting behind me also enjoying their breakfast at Gloria Jeans) and stared at one of the men. Yes, I stared. lols. He looked up at me, telephatically asking me, "what's wrong lady?" I stood up immediately, pointed at my laptop and said, "sorry, was just wondering if you'd be able to help me connect to the internet." They agreed without hesitating and one of them actually came to my table to fix my connection issue! Erm, evidently, it is working perfectly! *winks* Ah... an Earth Angel at work... :D

I couldn't help thinking what a genious he was to be able to find out what the cause of the connection problem and to resolve it for me. Just like my little brother, Inro.. lols. So grateful!

Anyway, this is just babbling away.. hehehe.. find that I have a tendency to that these days... got to head back to work now before I start distracting myself away from work! Lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment