Tuesday, November 24, 2009

By The Way Dinner :)

I attended a workshop somewhere near Penny's place today. Having the workshop written down in my dairy for ages, and the coincidental call from Penny (or was it me who called Penny?? :{) a few weeks ago, I agreed to pay her a visit during one of the days of the workshop. It was today. :)

The first thing that they 'served' me with was their wedding videos - one after another and a cup of water. I never really watched a couple's entire wedding video (except my own) before, so it was really quite a night. The videos captured many moments which I was present at the event, triggering wonderful memories of Penny & Siew's wedding day. We had dinner inhouse ordered from the clubhouse. It was laughters and comments all the way... lols.

I truly enjoyed my time there.. we chatted for quite a while until I remembered that I had to head home to see my little gir before it was too late. They walked me down to my car (they live in a condominium). So sweet of them, huh? Unfortunately, Thea was already asleep by the time I got home and I am now waiting for hubby to come home while typing this entry. Miss him la... just have to see him, give him a hug and a good night kiss before I rest for the time. ;p

Much appreciation to Penny & Siew for a wonderful night. Penny said that she would take a day's leave sometime next month so that we could go spa together.. ah... so looking forward to that already!!

Sweetie dreams...

1 comment: