Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Little Downtime from Qigong (AGAIN!) & Something to Perk me Up!

I felt a bit whoosy and dizzy and weak today the minute I got up and I can't help but associate it with last night's session of Qigong. Ah well, at least it was not as bad as the other time and I think it was because I was smarter this time... I was more careful not to 'overexert' myself or 'overabsorb' chi, for that matter. Lols.

Although I am a little sorry that I am not too well today, but there is something that I did for myself to perk me up! I bought 'New Moon' by Stephanie Meyer today! Well you see, I was contemplating if I should get those books since Terri & Gladys already have them and I could just borrow from them.. but you know what happened (of course you don't know.. how would you know, right?? DUH!!), I dropped Gladys book (Twilight) in a puddle of mud on Saturday night. It's not nice to give people back a muddy book right?(lols), so I decided that I will keep the book and get a new one for her. And since I was keeping the first book, aiyah.. might as well just buy the second and the third and the forth right? Hehehe.. well, I was tempted to, but I decided not to overwhelm myself too much so I took one step at a time. Bought 'New Moon' first. :)

I've started reading a few pages after reading a few chapters of Byron Katie's 'A Thousand Names for Joy' earlier while waiting for Thea to finish class. Just want to ensure a good mix.. lols. It will surely keep my day going for now.

Catch 'ya later, alligator!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment