Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

What do you wish to all people that you see perfectly as they already are?

Continuous perfection...

And that is what I wish for all... Continuous perfection! :)

And guess what... no resolution this year! Not because I don't believe in them or whatsoever... but I suddenly view my life as perfect and beautiful as it already is. So in 2010, whatever that may come, whatever that I may do or experience... would be what that will come perfectly, and perfectly what I will do and experience...

Thank you... yes, YOU, my family, my teachers, my friends... who had made the illusionary year 2009 as perfect and beautiful as it was... and thank me too, for accepting these experiences perfectly as they are...

Happy 2010!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year too you too GerryMoon! Came across your blog thru Mun's and thought you have a wonder blog. Mind if i add you as blogroll? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sdovelly, Happy New Year to you!! I don't know what is a blogroll but feel free to add me or add you.. hehehe.. I am not really familiar with all those terms.. I just write for the Love of God... :)

    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's all added now! :) I will visit here more often.

    ReplyDelete