Saturday, January 30, 2010

Legion

Just got back from Legion. Didn't really enjoy it. Judgments, judgments.. haha! My reflections were all laughing at the movie - so ironic, I asked hubby, "what if half way through the movie I actually start laughing?"; he replied, "laugh la!!"

Of course, I initially forgot to laugh - but when the others, i.e. my reflections laughed, I laughed along too! So comical!

If you are going to watch the movie, seriously, don't believe me. I believe it to be a load of crap. :-s But if you like action-packed, it can be pretty cool with blood everywhere and people dying (see? I told you.. crappy movie!).

The reason why I watched it? Hubby has this idea that since this movie had something to do with angels, it must have some sort of spiritual value in it. Hmm.. spiritual value my arse...lols! He came out of the movie laughing too... ;p


2 comments:

  1. angelic eh? hahaha...what an excuse your hubby have, sis...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth is I can't stop or encourage anyone from believing me except they buying into my beliefs. What a relief...

    ReplyDelete