Monday, January 18, 2010

Secret 'Surprise' Delayed

Today the appreciation for credit services arrived. I have a habit scrutinizing the statement just to telly with what we had appreciated. And this month's statement was a shocking experience to me. Perhaps it had been a while since I had witness such BIG numbers on the statement, but it rocked me to my core! :-o

You see, the secret was, a 'surprise' (now already known to me thanks to my non-stop irritating tactics *grins*) was scheduled to be at the end of the month - for Valentine's. However, when I went through the statement today remembering that CNY is around the corner too, I felt a need to sound out a request to delay the 'surprise'; and I did. Hubby did not object, but during dinner he told me that he felt depressed too that he couldn't get the 'surprise' going for me due to a mentality of lack, and here, I speak for the both of us... sighs...

Actually, to come back to the Now, we are perfectly alright. We are content, more true to say. But when we start thinking of the future (which technically doesn't even exist at all), we start frowning a little... No, we are not in a 'bad' situation so per se, just that we have this tiny mad idea that we must be buffered every time.. and once that line is threatened to be crossed over, we pull our hand brakes STRAIGHT-AWAY!! Lols.

To fully come back to the present, I start to smile. Perhaps, he would start to smile too if he came back (I'll remember to tell him after this). We needn't plan anything anyway because we have always been taken care of, fully supported as we remember who we truly are. We don't live by the way, we are being lived! Joyfully!! It is only the egoistic self that thinks that we were ever in control!! How ironic, to experience of 'By doing, I am not doing... and by non doing, I am being done!'.

I share with everyone here (I can't remember if I had ever shared this before in my blog) an abundance affirmation which had supported many, including hubby and myself. Whenever you have a mentality of lack, I invite you to chant this. If you are in desperate need, I have been told to chant it 108 times. Here goes: -

I am thankful, for abundance of wealth is flowing into my life.
I am thankful for the comfort, freedom and joy in spending and enjoying money.
I am thankful for money is flowing freely in my life, trusting in whatever ways it comes to me.
Thank you for the abundance of wealth and the freedom and joy to spend and enjoy money easily.
THANK YOU FOR BLESSING MY LIFE WITH LOVE, JOY AND ABUNDANCE.

This chant was shared with me by the my teacher, Hari of Irah and the loving angels (Navitha & Kavitha) of LoveHeals. :)

Hmm.. strangely, after typing this chant, I suddenly remember that I received a cheque of a pretty significant amount (at least to me!) this morning... ah... what abundance! I am thankful for the reminder to appreciate what is already here for me... Namaste. :)

4 comments:

  1. I do hope I can remember your chant whenever I feel the need to bounce back...Can I use the same chant for getting flying colour in my study? Haha! Or do you have something better for me...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. that one I am not sure... but you can try! From what I understand, this chant has been used mainly for financial appreciation purposes.

    How about this... try to will yourself to absorb and contain the information while you study? As in, ordering your mind.. and just surrender! Hope this helps. :) And good luck in your studies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...i bet the surprise secret must have costs a bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete