Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Musical Pleasant Morning

While on my way home from dropping Thea off at school, I was wondering to myself if I should head off to clean my altar (planned in the diary) and finish sorting out the paper and recycling bags (I was doing that earlier in the morning prior heading out), OR to call Pauline or Felicia for breakfast.

Since I couldn't decide, I waited for an inspiration... and hmm... It led me back home; i.e. to stick to my original plans of cleaning my altar and to finish sorting the paper and recycling bags.

I dropped by a stall to buy nasi-lemak for guardian angel and myself for lunch. She has been hinting that she wanted nasi lemak for lunch. Today, she gets what she wants! :)

When I got home, I did something that I had not done in years (actually I don't even do it often then)! I turned on Astro and flipped to channel 850 - the channel for radio stations. I selected the Oldies channel and let the music fill the house while I proceeded to sort out the bags. It was SO FUN!! Sorting bags with music at the background!! After that task was done, I came to my laptop to take-a-break (as if sorting out bags needed a lot of effort! tsk! tsk! tsk! lols!) and read Mun's, BB's, Gladys' and Alina's entries on their blogs; emailed, replied and forwarded some emails; all accompanied by music.. nice!! lols! After I was done with the entries, I filled up a mini bucket, took a piece of cloth and a toothbrush and headed to clean my altar... also with the music. I was smiling all the time! Decided to put the Angel figurine (previously on my altar) in Thea's room now so that the Angel could watch over Thea. :)

It's really pleasant and musical!! Now there's jazz at the background while I type and edit this entry.. I just love jazz.. don't know why.. lols! Nearly forgot how sweet music can be.. sighs... so beautifully arranged tunes... :)

Well, it's time to go out now. Got a few errands to run and then it's off to pick up Thea..

Pleasantness everyone! :D

4 comments:

  1. That was a good one, to let time flows and do things that you like in a relaxing mood, on ya and don't forget to also stop and smell the flowers. have a great day Moon! while me still sturuggling with my tuesday here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try smelling the flowers while you are struggling? *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely way to spend your morning and get things done. Music is truly food for the soul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes mun! Thanks for agreeing! Let's not forget to appreciate the tunes in our lives!! :)

    ReplyDelete