Thursday, January 7, 2010

Housewife Day

Today I am a good homemaker *grins*. Fetched Thea to school, came back to sleep, had breakfast with hubby, fetch Thea from school, did some re-arranging of papers to appropriate files, fetch Thea to Da Vincci for trial class (she wants to learn painting), came home, open the door for the vet to vaccinate Doby, went back to Da Vincci to fetch Thea home, fed Thea milk & a banana, fetch Thea to another place for another trial class for painting (she wants to learn painting), came home, cooked dinner for Thea, and now, waiting for time to pass and then fetch Thea home from the trial class, shower her, feed her dinner, spend time with her, change pyjamas for her, feed her milk, help her brush teeth (she tends to suck on the toothpaste because it is banana flavour rather than brush her teeth) and then put her to bed.

Phew!

All because Bee requested for guardian angel's assistance to clean his new condo unit in KL. Think they'd be home only after dinner and I will be home with Thea alone until then. Hubby has gone to work. : |

Actually, it is not so bad. Quite productive also. I guess I asked for this experience to see how I could cope without guardian angel. She'd be going home come mid year and apparently also going through her wedding vows with her beloved. Word has it (actually, she told me upfront-la) that her beloved may only work in Malaysia for another year or so (her beloved works here in Malaysia too) and will be headed home for good to tend his dad's factory. We expect that she might not renew her contract with us after that. Alas, we'd have to let her go!!! Boo hoo hoo!!!

Hubby & I were talking about it this morning actually. Thinking about the future.. ah, how unproductive when all that happens will happen for us anyway. What is there to worry and plan? Told hubby that everything will lay out perfectly just for us. I trust that. Even if we were to decide not to hire another assistant around the house, I guess I will be fine.. I've always been, haven't I? *winks*

Ok, gotta go now.. time to pick up the little gem. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful,

    you are more like a PA to Princess Thea than a homemaker. Hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Gerrymoon! Glad that you are enjoying your hectic life as the perfect homemaker. Come share us some of Thea's drawings in there...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sdovelly, erm.. it's not hectic at all! Busy, but not hectic.. and it's a sort of fun busy, if you know what I mean... hehehe.. and no... not perfect too... but perfectly imperfect.. hahaha..

    Thea's drawings (at the trial class) was assisted by teacher, until she draws and paints her own, then I'd share it with you guys k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi A, yes - to a certain extent, I think I work for her too.. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete