Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Finally Over...

CNY is finally over... I am so looking forward to our routine. Not that I don't enjoy the CNY festivals, just feel that maybe lots of it are over-exaggerated. I am only speaking for myself, of course. :)

Perhaps what contributed to it all was a flu bug which stayed on with me since the 5th day of CNY until today. It is getting better, just that I just can't seem to have enough time for sleep and myself. Just can't seem to balance out between the two; if I sleep, then I can't do what I want to do; if I do what I want to do, then I don't sleep.

Possibly also due to my stubbornness of not wanting to see a doctor.. lols! Thank goodness for Dr. Chow in the house. He passed me some medications which made me... sleeeeeeeeepy... lols.. so I had no choice but to shut down for most of the day yesterday and hopefully bits of today. ;p

Welcome back to structure!

3 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Structure....back to the normal routine of work, exercise and just plain routine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand me some of those meds pls... I caught your cold... Blah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina: ahh.. how banker-like.. structure!! hahaha!

    Terri: you kiss me meh? *just kidding* I'm running low myself. Get Clarinase.

    ReplyDelete