Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Word of Advice: Fabrication not reliable!!

Actually, fabrication is not the correct word used here, but I don't know how to describe it. Out of desperation, I downloaded hubby's Microsoft Office 2007 without activating it. It's illegal right? That I know, that is why I didn't activate it. So I thought I could use it for as long as I could.. until I get a real 'fabricated' one (ya, I know I know.. illegal... aiyooo.. some more annouce it publicly! lols!) or the real stuff (actually, I trust the real stuff more la!) ;p

And damn, I am locked out of my own documents!! I could open the document but could not do anything else with it! It's terrible!! How am I going to work?!?!? Thank God for God - erm, my little brother, Inro (he always declares himself as God ;p). He helped me to save it unto a thumbdrive so that I could do necessary editting on hubby's laptop (I need the document urgently tomorrow morning!) and to uninstall the non-activated software. It's not only illegal, it's cumbersome! So boys and girls, don't try this at home!!

Ok, I've learnt my lesson - no using softwares which I can't activate! hrmf!  

So similar to the workings of the mind - any imitation only causes more entanglement, rather than freedom. :)

2 comments:

  1. "...any imitation only causes more entanglement, rather than freedom."- couldn't agree more on this! Luckily all is good now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sdovelly, yes!! I finally got the original version and I appreciate it sooo much!! haha!

    ReplyDelete