Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Once again, The Moon cooks...

Cooked 'lap mei farn' today (again), by popular demand!! Just kidding!! lols! Angel said she never tried it before so I promised that I'd cook for her one of these days, and the one of these days (after much postponed dates since CNY) was the day! Included BB into the portion too. ;p


Took a drive to C&C and arrived at about 6:50pm. Angel arrived shortly and BB arrived a little later. Shortly after BB swallowed, he said 'Thank you' and Angel, laughing at her forgetfulness to thank me, thanked me too. :) I was surprised, because I hadn't expect a 'Thank you' from them. So that gesture was delicious to me! I was just contented and joyful seeing them eat what I had to offer.

I had only meant to stay shortly after I've dropped dinner. However I ended up leaving the centre after 8pm due to the addictive chats with BB and Angel just when the Fun Book Club session was about to start. I was missing today's session because I wanted to stay home tonight. You see, I promised Thea that I'd read her 12 bedtime stories. Unfortunately, when I got home she was already asleep.

And another reason I wanted to come home was because I cooked dinner for the family too :). No, they didn't have the same 'lap mei farn'. I baked pasta. Yummilicious cheesy pasta... I wanted to try my virgin baked pasta.. lols.

Ooooooo.. check out the melted cheese... yummy...
What inspired me to cook? Ok, the 'lap mei farn' was a planned thing. The pasta was impromptu ~ a decision made this morning when hubby informed that he was on standby (meaning, he might not need to work today. yay!!). Dunno why, I guess I must be joyful because hubby was going to be home tonight! ;)

And yes, it was indeed yummy... hubby loved it and had 2 servings. I am totally 'taken-in' by my new found talent!! lols. Wait, let me rephrase that. I must say that I played no part in it because I surrendered the whole cooking process to Spirit. Mostly based on intuition, and some parts (technical parts like where to mix the pasta, minced meat and sauce) were advised by the guardian angel (also Spirit in disguise).

Tomorrow, I am heading to the gym to shed off the calories consumed today. ;pppppppppp

3 comments:

  1. hahaha looks yummylicious!!...come share with us your secret recipe! can't wait to try my hands on it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now!!! You can SURE cook for me....kekekkkekee...it does look really yummy! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sdovelly, ah... recipe arr.. er..... shy le to share.. ;p ok, wait till I go to Carrefour again and buy the bottled sauce again (ok, I cheated on this one ;p) then I will share it ok? ;)

    My dear 18-years-friend Alina Grace, yes, someday I will surely... Just make sure you give me honest feedback! Ah, what am I talking about?!? You always do!! ;)

    ReplyDelete