Monday, March 15, 2010

Oh Beloved One

I look onto you, as if you are my whole world;
I didn't know that it was control over me, that I had given you.
So now I depend on your Love, your words and your touch,
So that I could deceive myself that I am loved, wanted and cherished.

And so my torture begins... I thought I loved you, and I thought I owned you;
and you see, it was all a trick, which was only the other way round.
I don't love you neither do I own you;
and you probably don't love me, neither do you own me.

But you see, my Love, you see.. I so want you to love me and own me...
Because when you love me and you own me,
I am free from taking responsibility for myself and free from facing my worst nightmares..
And then I realise that there comes a point in time - Your generous Love itself cannot save me from me...

Will you leave me, dear beloved one, when you know how dirty I am inside?
Or will you stay to listen to what I have to express?
Will you know that I am only speaking what words would have me say,
without any intentions whatsoever to attack you at all?

But how will I know myself, if I am not attacking you at all?
How will I know if my intentions are set right?
If I knew my subconscious, then it wouldn't be called 'subconscious',
Oh beloved one, will you bear with me...

Dance with me, beloved one, dance with me...
Can we just surrender ourselves and just move with the flow..
Can we finally let down our masks, to our imperfect dance?
And then finally meet one another, without our shinning white armours?

Will I finally receive your Love when I've finally met myself?
Will I then return your Love, when I've finally loved myself?
How could I not, when I am then Love?
Only Love recognise Love, and there is surely no other way...

7 comments:

  1. I can't love others
    neither can I love myself
    as doing that deemed Love
    as something that is not me
    but coming to me.

    How could that be?
    If Love is coming to me,
    what is it to say about me then?
    What am I?

    I can only love myself
    When I am not love
    When I am Love
    There is no necessity to Love at all

    Until I recognize this
    Ego is only imitating love.
    And one day
    Surely one day
    I will know
    I=LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVOL to LOVE : very very nice.. :)

    Mun, which one? :-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a love poem dedication corner? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.. sdovelly, do you have any to share?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one. One would have to look deeply into oneself in order to verbalized one's inner feelings like you have done so in your love poem.

    ReplyDelete