Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2nd Attempt at Lasagne


There, not too bad huh? And, it was actually quite delicious!!
*patting myself on the back* :D

I had in mind quite some time ago to put this 2nd attempt into action and today was the day because... geez, I don't really have a reason... I just felt like it! I took out the recipe book which I briefly looked at, and decided to do it MY way, intuitively. I figured, God wouldn't fail me! *winks* And He didn't! I instinctively knew what ingredients to put in, when to put in, when to stir in and etc. It was as if I was almost a natural in cooking this. Hah!

Alina called me while the lasagne was in the oven, baking. She asked me, "How did your lasagne go?" I told her over MSN when she nudged me that I was going with my 2nd attempt at Lasagne. When I told her that I think the Lasagne looks burnt. She gave me a few tips over the phone, together with her current frenzies over the Twilight Saga. Guess what?!? She is watching 'New Moon' AGAIN tonight! I am so jealous!! Lols.

Back to this Lasagne episod, I am quite impressed with the turnout (as in the taste of it) although the top layer of the Lasagne is still hard (not burnt though). I added much more cheese this time round and I will remember to foil it over while baking during my 3rd attempt. If, there is ever going to be a 3rd attempt. Lols. :)

Nevertheless, thanks for the tip Alina!!

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love to eat lasagne especially with lots of cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! My family and I love it too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be a 3rd attempt! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement, Alina! Erm, will try la.. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe u can try pre cooking the lasagne sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi An, I did precook the lasagne. The sheets below are alright, just the one layer on the top which is crispy. ;p

    ReplyDelete