Tuesday, December 8, 2009

La..De..Dum... Shopping... Shopping...

Planned lunch with Terri today since last week. Knowing my erratic timetable, better plan ahead. Lols. Also, an excuse for me to take a drive to Pavillion to get a few stuffs; one of the most important, hubby's Anniversay & Christmas present. Thank God our Anniversary is spread out across the whole month of December and not just a 'date', so that gives me time to think, think, ahem... or rather, feel what to get for him. An inspiration came last week, after I've made plans with Terri, so the plan to carry out the 'mission' after lunch with Terri. Lols.

Lunch was perfect. She looked great, and she said I looked great too! Such wonderful reflection.. lols. I teased her that it could be because she was missing me *winks*. Lols. We accompanied each other after lunch to do some shopping while she still had time. It was really nice. I remember the last time we walked so casually and freely a few years ago was when we were both single. We 'shopped' at Taipan because it was near to her house and also cheaper. Lols. So, although we were shopping at Pavillion today, it felt like the good old days - comfy. Nevermind the 'atas' or 'bawah' feel of the gifts we bought for our loved ones, we bought what we wanted to because we were inspired to do so as a token of appreciation for our loved ones. :)

I spent almost another hour at Pavillion all by myself after Terri left for work. Fun man... walking here and there, buying this and that... Lols. And by the time I left Pavillion, it was only about 3pm. I noted the joy within as I drove out of the car park and headed home. I still feel it now, as I am typing away. :D

Now, I am excited. I am waiting for hubby to come home so that I could ask him if he wants his gift now, or later. Too bad, it's gonna be an Anniversary cum Christmas gift.. Lols. But I am sure he will love it anyway!

Thanks Terri, for the wonderful lunch and a short-shopping-spree moment. I loved every moment of it. Can't wait for our next date already!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time too :)
    I'm sure we will... I'll get my people to call 'your' people... Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete