Monday, December 21, 2009

The Last of Weddings for Year 2009

After the previous entry, I solemnly declare that the wedding frenzies in my hologram is now OVER for year 2009.

Hubby and I did a rough calculation during the Shawn & Eva's wedding reception earlier on how many weddings we had attended this year alone.

Approximately 14!! Why I say approximately is because I am not sure if I had left out any. That's like on average more than 1 wedding event a month; to be precise (after doing a brief calculation via the calculator), it's 1.166 p/month! No, no.. I am not complaining.. it's fun! But on the other hand, I am glad that it is finally over... at least for year 2009... Lols.

Really, 14 wedding receptions (and this is excluding the hens night, the ceremony in the mornings, the registration ceremonies) in a year is seriously, no joke at all! Lols!

We are already anticipating Phua's wedding next year in Jan 2010. I can't wait for it in all honesty because it will be another fun night, but I'd like to have a break for now... (actually, come to think about it, there's no diff at all since it is only a few weeks more to come.. sighs...) Lols!

Night night!

2 comments:

  1. If I had that many weddings to attend, I'll probably HANG myself....hahahahhaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me... hubby is at the verge of doing that d.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete