Friday, December 18, 2009

An Inspiration - Photography

This has been nudging me since the time I got home from HK. Just feel not satisfied that I hadn't been able to capture the beautiful night sights of HK. Feel inspired to just hop on the plane to HK, take pictures and come back the next day. Actually, I could do that... I've got ID90 (meaning, discounted flight tickets)!!

However, however... Commitments, commitments, commitments... straight on until nearly new year... then I saw myself soothing myself, "nebermind, nebermind... how about near-near, just Genting? or that Cheras place that Gladys and Alina went?" then, then... "huh? but I don't know how to go to the Cheras hill top wor..." furthermore, knowing what I scardy cat I am... no way would I dare to take the trip up by myself; and risk myself getting lost along the way!! "So Genting la..." hmm, interesting.. can consider, can consider... then, "go alone or go with someone ar? if go with someone, go with who ar?? go with hubby ar? but he'd be bored stiff!! He doesn't really like Genting.. how about Angeline.. yeah yeah.. can ask her... eh, going out with her tomorrow, maybe can go up to Genting after dinner? but eh wait, public holiday wor... jam or not ar?? and then if really jadi, then next morning can wake up early to sent Thea for ballet class or not arr??" HRMF!!!! See? See? Doubts, doubts, doubts; buts, buts, buts... grrrrrr.....

Ah well, come what may... am sure hubby will understand if he'd find me MIA for a day or two with a note "Baby, went to HK. will be back tomorrow night.. " Lols.

We'll see... ;p

6 comments:

  1. That would be fun - to just hop on a plane to HK for one night on a whim. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, if you want to go to Lookput Point, let me know! We make some time and go together then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mun, my mom said that I was crazy when I shared that idea with her.. ;p

    Hey Alina, that'd be great! One of these days when you are more settled with your new job and I am more settled with all the hulas going on, then we make a date!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, babe...maybe after all these festive seasons. We can meet in KL and go in one car. Have seafood and then off to Lookout Point and you can take all the pictures until you turn BLUE in the face....

    Hahahahhaha....I'll just enjoy my coffee and ciggee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe.. you will surely be one of my focus points, girl!!

    ReplyDelete