Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I've not been feeling well since the time I came back from Big River (Sungai Besar), my MIL's hometown. Was there for a wedding luncheon at 3pm on Sunday and on the way home, I already felt funny. The same night, fever visited, but for a short while and then the next morning, tonsilitis (did I spelled this correct? :{ ).

I drank lots of water. But I guess not enough. Because if it was enough, I would get better. And I did get better, and worst, and better, and worst; like a roller coaster ride. Jon was too kind. He gave me some herbs to double-boiled which I dilligently did for the past 2 days. Today, the maid forgot. Shucks. So I made do with just Chorofil, a bottle of green stuff that Jon also gave me. He said the combination of the herbs and Chorofil work miracles. Ok, it did.. but I guess the heat within me must be to an undetainable limit! I was just feeling better 2 days ago and today, I feel that fever has come back to visit, AGAIN! Argh...

No sweat. Fever is a small issue. Tonight's date is IMPORTANT!!! Can't miss it! No way, hose! Will be there, definitely! Hmm... perhaps I would drop by the chinese herbal shop to drink bitter tea before heading to my date. Lols. Would definitely not miss seeing them again. It's silly lah - they'd be out in DVD soon anyway.. still, the screen is bigger tonight mah.. Lols.

Round 2 for New Moon tonight! :D

1 comment: