Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Day's Adventure

I got up pretty early today. At about 840am (I know, it may sound late to many ;p). Took my shower and repeatedly harrassed hubby and Thea to wake up for Thea's holiday classes at 10am.

Met Foo at Dome for breakfast - talked about Fire/Householder insurance (what an insight!), the poor people in Laos, the Mind, 2012 and properties. Interesting.

Bought Christmas presents (yes, already!! ;D) and a toy Thea has been eyeing on since almost 2 months ago.

Caught in pretty bad traffic on the way home.

Reached home, did some housekeeping and then Elaine & her kids arrived.

Left with Elaine to her new home. :)

Elaine wanted to bring me to see her new home. It was a short drive, and she indeed has a beautiful home despite the renovation bit. Simply lovely. Felt a bit motivated to sell my house, and to buy the one opposite hers. Tempting, but nah... I am happy where I am :). Then we stopped by Lewre's warehouse sale. Most of the sizes, ok.. let me correct that, ALL of our (Elaine & I) sizes were OUT. So, no luck there. We proceeded for a late lunch. It was about 3pm already. Had Japanese and then hopped into London Weight Management. Heard they were not bad. But we didn't feel comfy. Made an appointment for trial next week though, just for the fun of it.

We headed back to KK and stopped by a friend's centre. Elaine and I were awed by what she could offer. Well, Amis was already my friend, and I knew that her stuffs worked. Since Elaine was comfy with her too, we decided to try her out anyway - only later when our schedules were not so erractic. Elaine left after we made our decision - seriously, we discussed this as if it was some multi-million making project! Lols.

In the midst of it, sweet Navitha called. Hmm, and I thought I've got an appointment with Hari! But ah, it's ok. I understood the 'rules'. She requested that I wrote something for Hari as they were renewing their 'Gratitude Wall' I think. I thought about it. Shucks.. what am I to write? So I pulled out a ciggie, sat at my porch and waited for inspiration. Aaah, blissful... inspiration came :). Guided, I walked to my laptop and started typing away. I just love moments like these... writing with inspiration, from the heart. :)

And now, Pauline is here. She is here for dinner with me. Ahh, so blessed... surrounded by beautiful companions. It would be hard to tell myself now how my life sucks... Lols. Obviously, life's good. :)

1 comment: