Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Anniversary Outing

Nevermind that we just came back from Hong Kong. Today, hubby and I went for facial together. It was pre-planned months ago - and part of the plan included was dinner and kai-kai (walk-walk in cantonese) after dinner. :)

We had dinner at Pasta de Gohan in Pyramid. We had a tough time picking what we wanted to eat because we were hungry and everything looked delicious! So I settled for something more vege-like, and he settled for something very blackish. Turned out delicious anyway! We were so full that we decided to wait for dessert. So we walked around Pyramid. We wanted to scout around for either a PSP or a NDS (Nintendo DS) for the little girl. Figured that it would be a good idea to get her a portable one since she is always hogging either hubby's phone to play the golf game, my phone to play the fish game or Bee's phone to play the whatever game. Sometimes, she hogs mom's phone to play the Smack-It game too; and that ALL results in us missing our calls or text messages!! Believe it or not, she could manipulate the phone in ways that we, adults find impossible!! Nevertheless, we decided to wait a little longer to see if Thea's 'wind' would change direction. Lols!

Hubby was so sweet, he bought a few stuffs for me. He decided that I needed to increase my wardrobe variety because I have absolutely boring clothes. He said this, "honey, you seriously have a problem because everytime we wanna go out, you can't find anything to wear because you have limited choices; where else for me, it's like I have so many choices that I don't know which to pick to wear!!" Hmph, show-off!! bah!! Lols. But if not for this mentality of his, I wouldn't have new blouses today!! Whooooppeeeeee..... Lols.

By the way, we decided to skip desert. We were still very full by the time we left Pyramid.

Anyway, gotta go now. Although we didn't go anything much today, but just like I've said before - anytime spent with him, is special anyway. :)

Night2!

No comments:

Post a Comment