Friday, December 4, 2009

Nail Therapy

Angeline came down to KK today. We spent the longest time together outside of Clove&Clive today in KK. Lols. We ate, drove around KK, saw houses, had bubble tea, talked and laughed before we came home to my place. She wanted to play the 'Nail Beautician' today. :)

The priviledged was no other than.... Princess Thea...


See how professional and dedicated she is? Thea was totally awed.


Great job done huh? Thea now has pretty fingers. :D


Angel & Thea

Before Princess Thea was awaken from her nap, Angel & I surfed the internet for the absolute craziest stuffs - Kevin Cheng included. Lols. Ya, she was one of them who absolutely adored Kevin Cheng. Great minds think alike! ;p We laughed a lot more surfing the net about other stuffs too. It was a very rare kind of activity to be doing while spending time together, but nevertheless, fun was all we had. I think, we were like little girls again... Lols.
=====

To think back, we only knew each other for 1 year and almost 3 months. By sheer fate, willingness and acceptance we got to be really close to each other. Although we are very close, we are also aware not to entangle ourselves in each other's experiences. We serve to be constant reminders to each other (well, we try to, at least ;p) to look within ourselves, supporting each other in our own journey. It's wonderful how whenever I feel lost, she shares her wisdom and inspirations with me :), and how on a 'normal' day like today, she is a silly girl being silly with me... Oh yes, not forgetting, being the nail professional, beautifying Princess Thea's nails! Lols.

Role play; multiple personality -  ah, to acknowledge the aloneness, and yet not feel alone. So wonderful, so supported, so abundant. Angel, I appreciate myself for creating you in my hologram to reflect my inner world, to give me insights and to have me tag along with you in your experiences. Love you always. :)

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment