Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Final Anniversary & HaPpY cHrIsTmAs... :D

I received a text message at 8am in the morning. Actually, I was still asleep. Read it only at about 10am++. It was a message from Alina, wishing hubby and I happy anniversary (we had our ceremony and wedding reception on this day, 5 years ago). Believe it or not, I was SHOCKED!! I actually forgot!!!! :-o Thanks Alina, for your wishes and the reminder!!! ;p

I had a day filled with actitivities today - mostly Christmas related. The longest activity was lunch with Jer Lin at Bijou with our kids. Beautiful place, except that service was so-so. Maybe everyone was already in holiday mood. It IS Christmas Eve!!

I do have lots of entries to update... but you know la.. the seasonal stuffs and all.. people, pressies, parties, gatherings, food... just could not find the time and peace of mind to do it; but then again, who'd be interested in what's happening in my life save for myself.. lols! All my entries about my life basically only serves two main reaons: - No. (1) as a reminder to myself; No. (2) as an update to people whom I keep in touch with routinely so that I need not repeat myself again and again, like a broken recorder.. Lols!

Anyway, I do have another entry to post after this before the Christmas Eve day ends... New information!!

Happy Christmas EVERYONE!!

And oh ya... Happy Anniversary Baby... love ya, love ya, lova ya *muaks* :D

1 comment: