Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Midnight Sun

Believe it or not, I woke up at approximately 440am and automatically walked to my laptop to continue reading the draft version of 'Midnight Sun' - Edward's version of Twilight.

No, no.. I didn't wake up on purpose. I just happened to wake up at that time. I think I was awakened by itchiness all over my body. I was scratching scratching, at the same time wondering why mozzies especially liked to target me. Argh. I've heard it before - the B blood group. How true? Beats me! :{

So since the scratching worked me up (at the same time noting that my body was probably showing signs of irritations of the mind), I woke up and led myself through 'Midnight Sun'. Although it is very much like reading 'Twilight' all over again, but it was rather insightful and funny reading Edward's version of it, despite it being just a story. Ah, isn't it always like that for all of us? We always love a good story, don't we? Lols.

For anyone who is interested in reading the draft, it can be found at Stephenie Meyer's wesbite. But like I said, it's just a draft. Apparently, she is working on it, but God knows when the book will be published! So let's just wait wait and wait.. Amen. _()_  [btw, this is a hands put together for a prayer symbol ;)]

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhhh....so, you're reading the draft, huh? Well, I'm attacking my Twilight with utter relish and I hope the Midnight Sun will be ready sooner than expected.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I read at the website that the Midnight Sun may not be out in due time. From what I read, I think she (Stephenie Meyer) must be pretty stressed up to write that book and being tensed to write due to pressure from fans are a no-go. So we'll just have to make do with what we have now! Eesh..

    ReplyDelete