Friday, December 11, 2009

New Moon Round II

Would it be absurb to say that I enjoyed 'New Moon' more this time round? :/

Met up with Terri for this one. We set a date to watch the movie on the Tuesday that we met for lunch. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie with Terri, and since we both wanted to watch 'New Moon' again, there we were last night, at Pavillion. Lols.

Just before I left for Pavillion, I stopped by the bank. There, I met a friend (a housewife with 4 kids). She said hi, I said hi; she walked away, and just as I was about to turn my back I caught a glimpse of something in her hand - Eclipse (the 3rd book of the Twilight Series). I shouted to her "wei, good book you've got there!!", she laughed as she heard me and shouted back, "Ya! it's my 3rd time reading it!". Lols. I cracked at the thought of how this Twilight frenzy is actually getting around, especially to housewives like us! And we think that because we are 30 or 40 something (in age, I mean), we are suppose to be like reading more matured materials?!? Lols.

Terri & I were just teasing each other about being in Team Jacob or Team Edward when I bump into an old college friend, Kah Mun while lining up to buy drinks before the movie. He was at the cinema too but not watching 'New Moon' but 'Storm Raiders' instead, I think. He was just shaking his head when I told him that this was our second time watching 'New Moon'. Guess he couldn't understand the Twilight Frenzies going around too.. Lols.

Ah... no need to explain in detail how I "awwww...." when Edward Cullen smiled, and how Terri "oooooohhhhhh...." when Jacob Black took of his shirt. Lols. It was great fun! After the movie, we had a short session of discussion on how nice if some parts of the books were included in the movie and a little about life over a cup of tea at Starbucks.

By the time I got home, hubby was not happy. He was upset that I was back at 1130pm. Lols. I was really curious about him being upset so after my shower I teasingly asked him, "baby, are you upset because you miss me; or because you are jealous that I get to go out and you don't?" He whined! Lols... I think it's a little bit of both.. Lols. So, he insist that he will be going out tonight.. Lols. My pleasure!! ;D

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You watched New Moon at Pavilion last night??? Which cinema and what time? I was there too last night watching the 7.30pm show at Pavilion as well!!!!

    Talk about pure coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiks! I was at Pavillion too! 7:30pm show too!!!!! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in Cinema 12 and was also watching the 7.30pm movie. Damn!!! Talk about coincidence!!!

    ReplyDelete