Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 10 July 2007

The Big 30!

Really.. no big hoo haa about it. Just like any ordinary day and probably worst off because out of a sudden, meetings and orders were cramped! Hubby was waiting for me till about 11pm and when I got home, boy! was he mad!

Actually, my plans for my birthday was really ruined. I had planned to spend time with Jason and Thea, as in uninterrupted time - unfortunately, it's either work or this or that... well, I guess to look at it positively, I am grateful that I am well and healthy and the best yet, still surrounded by beautiful people around me.

My birthday wish - besides the usual, is that the world reverses itself in humanity; the society which have become so cruel and heartless start to feel again, the sacred and beauty of life... to give one another opportunities to live this life so positively and so fulfilled...

There will always be reasons not to be kind, not to do good, or to just take the easier way out. But sometimes, it is that little effort to do or say the right things that may change one's life - whether yours or others. Let not I, be the one to take for granted the opportunities for the right effort to do the righteous, for if one is all, and all can be one - the world will be a more safer and harmonious place to live in...

So that, the light will always be visible to every home which deserves hope... as every home does...

No comments:

Post a Comment