Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 2 January 2008 (2)

JB

There, finally he has got news from office that he is to be posted to JB and he is scheduled to leave on Saturday. I nearly cried when I put down the phone but I knew that what had to be done, had to be done. It is afterall, just work and suppose to be short term. Hopefully, less than 6 months.

Actually, I made a wish on one of those forwarded mails. I wished that he doesn't have to go to JB. A few weeks later, I heard him told me that his company may be closing down the JB base. I was really happy and thought that my wish was fulfilled and granted! Alas... I am wrong... Sigh...

I am starting to miss him already. And yet, when he is around - I don't know how to show him. I think in a way I am scared. I am scared that when i give in to how much I miss him, then I will miss him even more when he has to go; and yet, if I dont show him or give in to my feelings, would I then be wasting away precious time which I could embrace with him?

He is asleep already and it is only 10:14pm. He watched football last night. I am tired too as I didn't sleep well last night; but I don't know why I can't really sleep. I guess I am still trying to sort out my feelings and my thoughts. I have to start planning how I will manage my time without him around. He is actually home most of the time now and does so many things for the house, eg. spending time with love-love, playing with the dog, cooking dinner and so many other things... hehe.. it's like he is the househusband huh?

I guess we will have to accept the fact that he will have to be there for a while, and we will have to miss him for a while. I know he is feeling sad too as he will miss Thea and me badly. I guess the only thing we can do is to take good care of ourselves and pray for each other's well being until he is officially posted back to KL.. or rather, until he is back in our arms again...

I love you, dee... thank you for making this sacrifice for the family so that we could have a better life... we really appreciate it and I promise to ensure that the household is well taken care of, just like how you would want it to be .

No comments:

Post a Comment