Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 3 October 2006

Photos with Thea

You know, sometimes when I look the photo folder trying to look for a picture of me and her, I realise that anyone HARDLY offers to take pictures of us together. If you ask me, yes, I am angry. I mean, come on!! I am her mother!! But anyone who takes an effort to hold and cuddle her or make her laugh, I quickly grab the camera and 'snap! snap!' their picture!! I mean, if I can be so considerate to others to wanna capture their moment with Thea, why can't anyone understand that I do need SOMEONE to take pictures for us.. you know, nice nice ones.. if I were to show you what I existingly have, you'd really laugh and think it's PATHETIC!! And until todate, we only have ONE family picture!! That also I had to wait for Alina to be around to take it for me! It's OUTRAGEOUS!! Think about it also feel like crying d...

It's so early in the morning now (only 7.45am) and I am already feeling lousy. Hubby is on standby and my hair has gone wild. I really want to do so many things.. but feel so stagnant and stuck. Hubby is on standby and will only be 'safe' after 10am and that also I'd be restricted to do anything because I'd be stuck at home. ARGHHHHHH... what's wrong with me today??? I just feel so low and depressed...........

No comments:

Post a Comment