Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 20 August 2008

Positive Thinking...

It has been a difficult month for me. I don't know if this has anything to do with the lunar 7th month, but it is really difficult for me.

I just want to let those who have been showing concern to me that I am really sorry that I am not able to be myself lately. It will take time.. and I am determined to be positive and to ride through this phrase. I know that it will pass and all will be well again. All I ask of all of you who reads my blog, to please please radiate positive and loving thoughts to me.. Please don't wonder what happened to me, or what is wrong with me, or worry about me.. Worst, please do not ever be angry, or hate. Instead, please focus your thoughts and radiate happiness to me.. I know that some of you really want to be there for me, just to listen, or to give me a shoulder to cry on... but please know that what I really need now is spiritual support from all of you in order for me to be go throught this. Please submit kind, loving and positive thoughts to me, if you really care for me and love me as your friend or family. It is really a difficult time for me, and I need all of your spiritual support.

My gratitude to all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment