Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Design Template

Someone (yes, you will be kept anonymous) commented that my blog colour was too brown. Hmm.. actually I thought so too, and even though I loved its fonts on my title, but didn't really fancy the same font in my entries. I know that I could change fonts, but then.. don't know why, just never really got about doing it... and since I don't really enjoy the colour brown anyway, I decided to change the blog design altogether and TA-DA!!
&&&
Just in case you were wondering why I chose the brown if I didn't really like brown... well, it's was quite late in the night when I created this blog with Gladys' help so I simply just picked one quickly and really not quite carefully. I thought I could live with it, but then as days went by, I realised that I didn't really fancy the colour nor the font, so with the additional comment from this someone, this facelift is now possible!
&&&
I love this fresh green design because it is green (duh!) and quite natural in its own state. Green is easy on the eyes to read, and its background design seems to put you back to nature.. nice...

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great now! Yeah... it's definitely the color of 2009 la.. hehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete