Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 4 October 2007

First week at work after a looooooong looooooooong break...

Well, here I am, sitted on my brother's ex-desk in my dad's company in Port Klang. It is a bit warm sitting here. I think it is because this desk is positioned away from the air con. Thought of shifting to another table, but I kinda prefer this present position; away from the others. Not that I don't like to mingle around, just that it also makes me feel closer to my brother who used to sit at this desk. He is now relocated to another office, of which we are all expected to shift to by end of next year. We'll see.

It's like that. Work is not that hard YET. I've been told to look at a few things here and there but nothing concrete, and my superior (not my big boss) wants me to look into reorganising a lot of outdated admin stuffs too. To be honest, I am looking forward to it. I am actually quite surprised by my own positiveness in this too. I wake up early and get to work on time and TRY my very very best to leave work by 5pm so that I could spend more time with my little angel when I am home. Well, this is only my first week, so I've got many many other more weeks to go... but at least it establishes one thing which I actually quite hate to admit... I do enjoy working, compared to staying home. The only reason why I'd love to stay home and not do anything is because I could look at Thea 24-7. I could pick her up, hold and kiss her as many times as I wish to!

Now my hours with her are limited. I think she misses me too. She wakes up the same time as I do, and refuse to go to bed at night, unless I go with her... Thank goodness she takes 2 naps a day. Sigh... I read an article once about children behaving this way... and Alina also told me the same about Caitlyn too. Last night, I put on a music CD for her and instead of dancing by herself which she normally does, she wanted me to carry her to dance her around instead. I did as she wanted me to; danced round and round the hall while she hugged on to me so tightly... sigh... my love...

Today's work load is not so bad. I will be leaving early.. opps.. on time I mean.. hehe Wanna get home early, spend time with my little one and my darling hubby... I guess this will be what every working woman looks forward to everyday... I'll be home soon, my darling love-love and my handsome honey-bunney-warney-farney...

No comments:

Post a Comment