Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 14 August 2006

Moody and emo....

I am a little moody today.. and a little emo too.. dont know why. Just feel like crying, a little faintish, and also want to scold or slap somebody. I think i am stressed... and also, not enough food throughout the day. I analysed that I always feel this way near the pumping time. I'd start feeling weak, faintish, moody, emo and etc... ya la.... not enough food la..

Maybe coupled with the stress of the project... and also, that I've not spent ............( to be continued )


Yo! Yo! Whats up?....this is Jay here filling in for my darling wife. Just took a dump and Gerry had to attend to our Thea coz she woke up, nightmare i suppose, she was feeling a bit tired and delegated me to write this blog. Never done this before...so where should i start or for that matter, what should i write..hmmm... lets see!

Ok! So I came back from dubai today and my body clock is totally screwed up coz of the time difference. It was a damn tiring flight patttern whereby I had to work practically everyday and not forgetting that I actually flew to countries that have a high possibility of going to war..kinda a scary though when you'd imagine that the airport actually gets attacked by Isreali forces and I would have to escape to the neighbouring country to take refuge....now if that happens..God knows when i would get to see my beloved wife and daughter. Well thats all over now as I am back home where i belong...

Ok la.. i guess thats it for now...gotta catch a very important football match on tv...my team is playing...Liverpool...

(Written on 12 August 2006, night time)

Sorry la... was really tired so after putting the little one to bed, I went to bed too until this morning . Really tired.. and honestly, if it's not because I had to pump again, I really think I would sleep for 3 days 3 nights.

So now I am up liao... it's not even 9am. My little brother came back from Aussie and is on his bed already while I am typing away on his computer. Poor dude, he must be missing his girl who is in Melbourne chasing her career. I hope she does well and comes back soon so that they dont have to be separated this way again.

So back to my little project - I am still stressed up about it. I really wish that things will go more smoothly. Have to wait for a few more hours in order to call the other relevant parties to get things going again. Got to remember that hubby has to go donate blood today and also, to do some other stuffs.. It is going to be a busy week of going here and there again... Sighs...

Maybe, I should really stop breastfeeding now....

No comments:

Post a Comment