Friday, December 19, 2008

Blast from MY Past: 13 July 2006

Alone for the first time.

Suddenly realised when I turned off the lights after I blogged last night, that I was home alone for the first time after Thea's delivery. In a way, it was really scary.. but in a way, I don't know, I felt kinda independent. Went to bed pretty late last night, and I think tonight will be another late night too. Wanna sleep, but I think the maid issue and baby not eating is worrying me. Hopefully, with the new teats, she eats better. If it is true what mom says that she is lazy to suck.. gosh... I sure am heading for a big task ahead of me of trying to get Thea to mum-mum!!

The maid - sighs.. yeah, she's going.. hubby doesn't want her and 9 out of 10 people I spoke to thinks that she should go. Today, I am a little cool down... and the craziest thought - giving her a chance - crossed my mind. But she didn't call me today as what Mia said she wanted to, so I guess she is rethinking to. Really, if I am here, I wouldn't work for me! I suddenly feel sympathy towards her... AGAIN!! Sighs.. when am I going to ever learn.. I guess I better let hubby handle it all the way before I get all soft hearted again!

No comments:

Post a Comment